- Solved the following challenges since deploying IPA for RNA sequencing analysis:
- Improved precise measurement of transcripts
- Can more clearly identify biologically relevant isoforms
- Purchased IPA for RNA sequencing analysis for the following reasons:
- Interpret the impact of expression changes in the context of biological processes, disease and cellular phenotypes, and molecular interactions
- Visualize their RNA seq data in context of Isoform View
- Uses the following species in their RNA seq analysis:
- Uses the following upstream analysis packages to generate RNA-Seq expression values:
- Rates the following IPA capabilities compared to the competition:
- Faster time to insights: extremely differentiated
- Ease of use: extremely differentiated
- Novel insights: extremely differentiated
- Deeper analysis: extremely differentiated
- Saved > 3 days per analysis with IPA for their RNA seq analysis.
- Is extremely satisfied with the value for identifying biologically relevant isoforms from RNA seq data using IPA.
- Increased the productivity of their bioinformatics staff for RNA seq analysis by > 10x with IPA.
“IPA has deepened my understanding of a critical RNA helicase and its plethora of cellular connections to cancer. It has given to me a year’s worth of knowledge in a weekend’s time.”
Jacob Grohman, Post Doctoral Researcher, The University of Texas at Austin
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 65F-FCF-937